Saturday, October 31, 2009

Now that I found you stay...



Tadinya bikin blog ini buat catatan tentang my journey w/ AN, tapi kok malahan pengen curhat about anything else? heu heu... ;)

Duh...udah lama ga dengerin can't take my eyes off of you...,jadi flash back ke 12 tahun yang lalu...remembering someone that really matter to my life, I have story about this song, especially the lyrics... my own story I guess...and this song was the soundtrack of the movie we watched at our first date,

At long last love has arrived…and I thank god I’am alive

Your just too good to be true…,

I need you baby to warm my lonely night

Oh pretty baby don't bring me down I pray...

Now that I found you stay...

Let me love you baby..let me love you...



1 comment:

  1. wiihh.. daleem banget nih.. mudah2an lagu itu selalu mengingatkan jeemje pada hal2 yg membahagiakan... ciee ciee.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete